Join the Taco crew
It's about more
than just tacos
We're not interested in just filling gaps in our workforce. The Taco Medic crew is founded on our People Philosophy, people are our principle asset and we strive to have a workplace where staff can be their authentic and genuine selves. We're all about our crew bringing their own flair and personality to each role, and having a good time doing it.
Our team is the close-knit type who get the music boppin’, cruise through the dinner rush in perfect harmony and crack a couple of cold ones together at the end of a long day. We’ve got each other’s back and love to have a good time while dishing out great food and great experiences.
And now? We’re growing and looking for epic humans to join our crew and build careers with us. Think you’ve got the heart and soul to join the crew? Read on...
Where will the
taco crew take you?
From working on the front lines to creating magic behind the scenes, there are all kinds of ways to expand your skills with the taco crew.
And as we grow, there are plenty of opportunities to explore the roles you’re curious about. Whether you’ve got a knack for the socials, love to get into the nitty-gritty of the financials, or you want to hone your people skills on the front lines, we’ve got a whole network of roles in the industry to keep your career moving forward.
- Living wage employer
- Free on-shift meal and epic discounts on food + merch across all taquerias
- Paid opportunities for professional development and accredited training
- Flexibility to work across different shop locations
- Opportunities to work at the season's biggest events in our Taco Truck
- Variety of team social events
- Internal growth opportunities with expanding organisation
- Accommodation options (based on availability)
- Birthday & employment anniversary gifts
- Free annual flu shot
- Performance Incentive Program to earn extra $$
- Open Book Management training to learn the ins and outs of business
- Paid opportunities to get involved with community programmes
- Visa sponsorship
- Employee referral bonuses
Queenstown Kitchen Manager
"My favourite part about working at Taco Medic is the people I work with. Everyone has such a unique personality and we're from all over the world so it's so cool to get to know the crew and their backgrounds, all while whipping up some damn good food."
Searle Lane Chef
“Working at Taco Medic is a mix of fun and dedication. The best part is working right in front of the customers and enjoying the time as well as they are!”